Vital Oxide RTU: 18.9L

$349.99

Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.

SKU: vital-oxide-rtu-18-9l Categories: , Tags: , ,

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, surface sanitizer and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide’s formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified, no rinse required for food contact surfaces. When made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec as a surface sanitizer.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless and so mild you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics.  Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment. You can have the peace of mind that you are using a disinfectant that won’t irritate your skin and doesn’t come with any alarming safety warnings and precautions, while still effectively eliminating pathogens and allergens in your home and workspace.

Vital Oxide is a hospital-grade disinfectant that is environmentally friendly and safe for humans, animals and aquatic life.

Recent Posts